LinkedIn India has launched some new features keeping in mind marketers, they can easily grow and deepen their engagement with the audience.
These new additions to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) portfolio will enable marketers to exercise community-building through long-form content, achieve greater reach with Live Events, and optimize how they measure against their brand-building goals, the company said in a statement.
Commenting on the launch of these new features, Sachin Sharma, Director, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions for India, said, “As these dynamic times continue to change how we work, do business, and practice engagement, marketers today are exploring ways to build easier, more meaningful ways to connect with their audiences. At LinkedIn, we are heavily inspired by the efforts of marketers who continue to build communities despite the many volatilities of today’s day and age. To facilitate their efforts, we’re adding new features to the LMS portfolio that can help them reach more of their targeted audiences, and grow their brand community more seamlessly — all while measuring impact in easier ways.”
The various tools will help marketers to grow their audience and increase the brand presence:
- Using the feature articles for pages, the very famous phrase ‘Content is the king’ implies here, it is really helpful in connecting with the audience. The company mentioned in a statement, Articles for Pages gives the user ease of access as it’s a click on the social platform and there is a higher possibility of them discovering it which presents an opportunity to engage once the audience gets there.
- LinkedIn has also launched the most awaited “Scheduled LinkedIn Live” and “LinkedIn Events” to work better together for maximum reach and engagement. This will be delivered on the LinkedIn Live Events platform.
As per LinkedIn, Virtual events are fast becoming a cornerstone of community-building as more growth activity shifts to the digital space. We want to make it as easy as possible for you and interested attendees to find each other at scale.
The company mentioned in the statement, the three new enhancements added by LinkedIn is designed to help its users accomplish and measure against their brand-building goals:
- Brand Lift Testing: This new feature allows the users to measure the impact of LinkedIn Ads on their brand by taking a baseline of your brand’s perception and then testing the brand impact of those ads against key metrics.
- Reach Optimization: This feature allows users to optimize toward the number of unique member accounts that are shown ads, easily increasing your brand’s exposure to new and relevant audiences.
- Reach/Frequency Forecasting and Reporting: With these new features, users can easily view the predicted reach and frequency for your Brand Awareness campaigns within the Forecasting Tool and measure their results in the Campaign Manager reporting.